So last week was as crazy as the first week but we are all settling and getting use to getting up early due to school starting. Then, lastnight I couldn't sleep,uggggg, I hate those nights b/c I kept looking at the clock and it was 1am, 2am, finally I fell asleep and here comes Madelyn about 4:30-uggg I have to be up in 2 hours. Needless to say the alarm clock goes off at 6:30 am and what did I do... turned it off like I always do and then all of a sudden I hear someone else come into my room I wake and it is Zachary, I look at the clock and it is 7:15, AHHHHHHHH! We have to catch the bus in 7mins!! Good thing he got up when his alarm clock went off and is pretty self sufficient, he is ready to go. Although as I am walking down stairs Ryan is coming upstairs NO SHOWER, NOT DRESSED and his bus will be here in about 20mins, again...AHHHHH!! So I speed Zachi to the front of the development, wait on the bus and back I come to get Ryan and bring him to the front. What makes me mad about Ryan is that I said everyone up when the alarm clock goes off. Ryan's excuse-Zachary didn't wake me up-THEY ARE IN THE SAME DAMN ROOM!! So needless to say I am knocking on the bathroom door giving Ryan a countdown to departure- because we literally have to FLY to the front this a.m. for all the extra minutes Ryan is needing. Yes partially my fault I over slept, however, Ryan doens't like to do what is asked of him lately,UGGGG, which is why he didn't get up with to start with! Plus if a 9 year old can get up and get moving the 12 year old should be doing that also, right?
OK that is my Monday I am hoping for a better start Tues-Friday:-)
Monday, September 10, 2007
Another crazy week...
Posted by S.S.R.Z.M. Himes at 8:50 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Tuesday will be better. It can't be worse!
Post a Comment