Thanks fellow blogger who got me doing this. I went back and caught up on your happenings and decided to change a few things about my blog as well. Need some code names for my kids. Everything I could think of wasn't so nice, very funny but not nice. Just my humor so I didn't change any names yet but I did change the name of our blog. Trying to figure out how to upload new pics. I hate this d&%* part. I can never figure it out without my "Tech-Guy" support and wouldn't you know he is off traveling today, the day I have some time to do this. Oh well maybe when #1, #2 and #3 are married I will update pics. UGGGG!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Still trying to figure out some codenames for us too. And I have A LOT of going back and taking out personal info to do. I started last weekend, but I only got through about 2 months worth. Apparently I put our names in everything! I will ask Lisa about the ticker. I think it is the same as the exercise ticker I use. Try going to my blog and clicking on my walking ticker to see where it takes you. Glad to see you back on here. Try doing Wordless Wednesday. It is a fast & easy way to put a photo on there with a quick caption. It gives your family and friends a way to see you once a week and it takes about 2 minutes.
I like #1, #2, #3. In the Army that's how we have to address the kids when we go places like the doc. or the dentist or something. They are 01, 02, 03, 04. They don't care what their names are! They all get Brian's name on their records and then their number based on their birth order. The spouse gets #30. Don't ask me how they got that number. But that's me ... BrianL.#30. Silly,huh?!?
Post a Comment