OK I have been gone from the blog world and have a few things to share. First and foremost I hope everyone had a WONDERFUL Christmas and New Year!!!
Again this year hosted my 3rd cookie exchange on Dec. 7th. Every year I forget to take a picture of the table with all the yummy cookies and this year was no exception. I took a picture of my 19 guests but forgot to take a picture of the table before we started exchanging a few people at a time while the rest of us laughed and drank champagne punch!
To continue with the rest of the weekend story....
The hubby was out of town working so the kids went up to dads for Sat and Sun. Long story short there dad had a stomach bug and #1 picked it up and had it by the end of that week!I felt super bad for #1 he was soooo super sick!!!
Monday, January 12, 2009
A Little Catching Up.....
Posted by S.S.R.Z.M. Himes at 3:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment