BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Monday, August 27, 2007

Paperwork, Paperwork, Paperwork!!!

I think I need a doctor! I have severe hand cramps from all the paperwork that is required to be filled out EVERY school year. More than half of it was the same thing over and over and over again! Your name, your kids name your name again and now a phone number please and your kids name again and what teachers does he have, I want to say, DUH, not only has my name not changed since last year the phone number is also the same and so is my kids name, oh and by the way the 4 teachers that typed and handed this paper out, you are his teachers!

The new school year paperwork drives me CRAZY! I want to scream and hide. Get this... in our middle school you return signed papers for a grade. Now tell me, what did that kid learn about science by having their parent sign a paper about my, the parents name, address and phone number? He gets a grade on that and if they are not returned next day the most you can get is a 70, WHAT IS THAT???????
PLUS, I am already being hit up to volunteer. If I want to I will but do not bug me when I only have 1/2 of a foot in the door at open house!

OK I am off to make lunches and try to get to bed in 30mins. New school times this year Elem. starts at 7:45 bus here at 7:27 Middle School starts at 8:30 bus here at 7:47. I have to be up at 6:30 and last time I checked I wasn't a morning person!

0 comments: