OK so my week started off with a job interview. I think it went well but I really have no idea. I am trying to get in with the school system here as a Teacher Assistant. Can't get an interview at our kids home school for the life of me, go figure, it would be 1- 1/2 miles from our house. So anyways I have to take a Work Keys test to make sure I am HIGHLY QUALIFIED. Oh did I tell you that TA's have to drive bus here too? So I have to be HIGHLY QUALIFIED to do that also. So anyway, the principal that I interviewed with, wanted me to call her as soon as I knew my scores. She knew I was taking the test on Thursday.
So here was my week,uggggg....
Monday afternoon, after the kids first day of school, we showed up to a 6 o'clock soccer practice for Ryan- CANCELLED!! Could anyone of called? UGGG, Back home I go after I rushed to have dinner on the table early, for us, and rushed the kids to eat, bad mom, and out the door to a CANCELLED practice.
Tues. is our only slow day of the week, so uneventful here, THANK GOODNESS! Just another school day for the boys and Madelyn wondering why no one has taken her to play school yet!(I feel so loved)
Wed.-I was still mad from Monday's practice that I sent Scott with Ryan for tonight's practice. So happy he had an early day and was home kind of on-time. That is 2-1/2 hours I didn't have to travel and sit and watch in the HOT HOT HOT weather we are STILL having!
Thursday, ok here goes Test day, so I can have a better shot at this job. Scott changed his schedule, went in really late, so he could stay with Madelyn, even though she asked again if we were bringing her to play school, uhhhhh-NOOOOOO! So off I go and I get there I am in the room waiting for the instructor to get there and start the test and I had 2 other people ask me what I was doing and who was I waiting on. I told them and they said ,"oh we have not seen her today". UGGGGGG!! Back to the front desk I go.... It was cancelled b/c the lady called in. So I wasted my gas, my time, 30 minute drive there and 30 minutes home. But that isn't the kicker....after the first lady at the desk didn't want to help the other lady came back from lunch and tried to help as much as she could, made phone calls etc... and found out that the lady scheduled me for the wrong date altogether, they only give the test on Wed. at that location-TODAY IS THURSDAY!!!! However the test was cancelled on Wed. because the lady didn't show up then either!!! So need-less-to-say I am going to a different campus on Wed to take the test. I had to call the principal and tell her beyond my control...UGGG I want and NEED this job!! No one seems to understand how crucial this test is before I can get hired, no one cared but me at that moment. So this 4 hour test took me an hour and 20mins maybe to drive back and forth and get info. After I got home Madelyn hurt her finger and I asked her if it was broke, because she was carrying on so bad, she said, "No, it didn't fall off". hahaha:-) Later on Zachary had soccer practice from 7-8 which I hate b/c 1- he is 9 and 2- we have a bed time of 8:30 on school nights so by the time we get home and to bed it is well after that. Plus HUGE storms came through-we needed the rain BAD- then lightning strikes and the coach still has the kids running- so we all had to practically pull our kids from the field and come home early:-)
That bring us to today, Friday- I tried so hard to not go anywhere and stay and clean the house but that it just sooo BORING!! Madelyn and I ran out for just a little bit then I felt better to come home and clean, kinda. Final day of the first week of school-no homework is great! Zachary had soccer practice from 7-8 and Ryan is helping coach a rec. team on top of his soccer and they practiced tonight from 8-9. I left him there brought the other 2 home to feed and drop to Scott and then back to get Ryan. That is just to late on Friday night to practice soccer, like no one has a life. Well, ok, we don't but still... Plus I have been trying to get ready for a PartyLite show that is tomorrow late afternoon-let's hope it is a BIG show-we need the $$
So now that that I plugged my business if anyone want to see the new catalog you can go to my website www.partylite.biz/SamanthaHimes they have some really awesome Holiday designs and the candle scents are wonderful again.
OK now it is after midnight and I have to get to bed, night,night:-)
Friday, August 31, 2007
What a week!
Posted by S.S.R.Z.M. Himes at 11:44 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
You are sooooooooooooo busy! How are you going to find the time to work?!?
Post a Comment