BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

The Time has Come

Today is the day I go to the grocery store and buy all that dreaded "diet" food! Time I go back to making 2 meals one for the family and then mine. I have decided that for the rest of the summer I am going to eat salads and starve;) I love salads, that is what I order when we go out to eat. My downfall...being home and having a cabinet of typical snack food meant for the kids. My new favorite snack Wheat Thins and Cheese Nips- YUMMY! It is my indulgence once the kids go to bed. Normally you would think ICE CREAM or CHOCOLATE. Trust me there were many days, I mean MANY DAYS when I went for the chocolate, ice cream I could pass by without a second thought, but nowadays I like the salty cracker.
This is going to be tough and if anyone has any great HEATHLY salad recipes for me to try or healthy food ideas, snacks, breakfast etc...I would love to hear from you. I will try anything, I mean ANYTHING-however I am like many others and just do not know where to begin. Maybe I will be brave and post a before and after picture, ( if you promise not to laugh).
I think this would be easier if I had someone to buy and make all my "diet" meals and to be on my A** everyday getting me out and walking. I won't say how much weight I have to lose because I just can not bring my self to say it yet. However I NEED to do this. I just realized that every year I keep getting another year older and now at 34 there is no better time then NOW to start to reverse my age or at least the appearance of my age~ I am going for the 18-20 yr old look,without the hair, hahaha!
I have my list made and I am ready to run with it. I have my calendar made and I am ready to cross off all the summer days with hopes in the end to be down a few sizes. I also wiped the dust off my exercise videos and bought new walking sneakers. If I can drop enough weight I would like to get back into running, right now I don't think my knees could take it. I am trying this first before running to my drs and getting the latest weight loss medicines. Wish me luck =)

0 comments: